Ring Video Doorbell 3 by Amazon | HD video, improved motion detection, and easy installation | With 30-day free trial of Ring Protect Plan
- An upgrade from the original Ring Video Doorbell 2, enjoy improved motion detection and dual-band (2.4 or 5.0 GHz) Wi-Fi connectivity.
- 1080p HD video doorbell with features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- Answer the door from wherever you are with Two-Way Talk, or if you’re busy, save time and use Quick Replies to respond with a pre-selected message.
- Receive instant notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensors.
- Easy installation: connect your Ring Video Doorbell 3 to Wi-Fi through the Ring app and mount it to your wall with the included tools.
- Enable our new Advanced Motion Detection and Near Motion Zone features to adjust your motion detection area, receiving notifications only when you want and saving your battery life.
- Pair with select Alexa-enabled devices and enable announcements to be notified when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected.
- Standard features such as instant notifications, live view and two-way talk are available out of the box and for free on all Ring devices. Add a Ring Protect Plan (subscription sold separately) to record, review and share the moment you missed (30-day free trial included in your purchase).
Ring Video Doorbell 3
|Average Installation Time||Within a few minutes.|
|Video||1080p HD, Live View, Night Vision|
|Field of View||160° horizontal, 84° vertical|
|Motion Detection||Advanced Motion Detection with customisable motion zones.|
|Audio||Two-way audio with noise cancellation.|
|Power||Runs on a rechargeable Quick-Release Battery Pack (included). Can be hardwired to an existing doorbell system or transformer for continuous charging (8–24 VAC, 40 VA max., 50/60 Hz). No halogen or garden-lighting transformers; no DC transformer/power supply.|
|Internet Requirements||Recommended minimum upload speed of 2 Mbps per device.|
|Connectivity||802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection. Dual-band at 2.4 GHz or 5.0 GHz.|
|Operating Conditions||Suitable for temperatures -20°C to 48°C, Water Resistant.|
|Available Colours||Satin Nickel, Venetian Bronze (all colours included).|
|Dimensions||12.8 x 6.2 x 2.8 cm|
|Included in the Box||Ring Video Doorbell 3, Corner Kit, Micro USB charging cable, Quick Release Battery Pack, Satin Nickel Faceplate, Choice of additional Faceplate, Installation hardware and tools, Quick Start Guide, Security Sticker.|
|Setup Requirement||Only if hardwiring: Standard doorbell system with 8-24 VAC, 40VA max., 50/60 Hz doorbell transformer.|
|Warranty and Service||1-year limited warranty and service provided by the manufacturer. If you are a consumer, the limited warranty is in addition to your consumer rights, and does not jeopardise these rights in any way. This means you may still have additional rights at law even after the limited warranty has expired. Use of the Ring Video Doorbell 3 is subject to the terms found here.|
|Support||Click here to view more information to view more information on the Ring Video Doorbell support page.|